CASA DE LOS SABORES
People from all over the world come to Oaxaca, each day more interested in learning about the local ingredients, regional cooking tools and traditional cooking techniques that make our dishes distinctly Oaxacan.
For over 15 years we have been sharing our culture and our passion of authentic Mexican cuisine with everyone who is willing to taste the spice that makes Oaxaca so colorful and flavorful.
Come explore the flavors and traditions of Oaxaca with us at Casa de Sabores..
9:30 am – Orientation at Restaurant La Olla
10:00 am – Tour a local market
11:00 am – Time to cook!
1:00 pm – Mezcal tasting
1:30-2:30 – Enjoy the food we prepared
2:30pm – Return to La Olla Restaurant
Group cooking classes
(4 to 10 students)
Wednesdays and Fridays
Classes are held in both English and Spanish.
- Wednesday, October 11th 2017: Amarillo
- Friday, October 13th 2017: Colorado
- Wednesday, October 18th 2017: Verde
- Friday, October 20th 2017: Enchillado
- Wednesday, October 25th 2017: Colorado
- Friday, October 27th 2017: Negro ($85 USD- Special class for Day of the Dead)
- Tuesday, October 31st 2017: Negro ($85 USD- Special class for Day of the Dead)
- Wednesday, November 1st 2017: Negro ($85 USD- Special class for Day of the Dead)
- Friday, November 3rd 2017: Negro ($85 USD- Special class for Day of the Dead)
- Wednesday, November 8th 2017: Tamalada I
- Wednesday, November 15th 2017: Oaxaca
- Wednesday, November 22nd 2017: Colorado
- Friday, November 24th 2017: Maiz, Frijol, y Chile
- Wednesday, November 29th 2017: Negro with Turkey ($85 USD- Special class for Thanksgiving)